Job description / Role
About the Role:
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise, and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP is looking for an IT Enterprise Architect for our major project in Jeddah.
A typical week would include:
• Responsible for overseeing, improving and upgrading enterprise services, software and hardware
• Work with IT Director and project leaders to develop the most effective, flexible, and scalable architecture to meet the current and future needs of the programme
• Responsible for translating strategic business requirements into live working systems
• Day-to-day operations of managing the enterprises network - hardware and software deployment and upgrades, network configuration and setup, network and system administration, monitoring, incident resolution, problem management, configuration and change management, and capacity planning.
• Maintaining a comprehensive program of software and hardware updates and upgrades
• Documenting and maintaining a comprehensive record of hardware refresh programmes along with operating and replacement cost models
• Migration of existing networks and platforms over to newly built enterprise solutions
• Creating standard operating procedures (SOPs) for key network activities and policies, e.g. network maintenance and downtime
• Liaise and collaborate with key role-players, viz. Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Specialist, IT Cloud Specialist, Security Specialist, IT Infrastructure Specialist, Project Management Information Specialist and GIS Specialist to ensure the Enterprise Solution integrates effectively with other areas and technologies and caters for their functionality needs
• Liaise and collaborate with external providers and resources to keep ahead of best-of-breed new developments, technology and deployments
• Ensure there is a clear and updated strategy and roadmap, along with all development stages and requirements, ensuring the network and network capacity is planned and implemented to keep track with organisational and programme requirements
• Liaises with external providers / vendors regarding support, functionality, troubleshooting and shaping/mapping of overall network and enterprise solution
• Active troubleshooting, testing and support to resolve all network and user issues
• Overall responsibility, as IT Enterprise Architect subject matter expert (SME), to ensure a complete fit-for-purpose enterprise solution is designed, implemented and operated at all times
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or IT
• 10 years' related IT experience
Strong Architectural Framework knowledge / certification in hand
• TOGAF's ADM
• Gartner's Enterprise Architecture Method
• SABSA - Enterprise Security Architecture
• Business Architecture Body of Knowledge (BizBoK)
• NIST Enterprise Architecture Model
• ISO Standard for Enterprise Modelling (ISO 19439)
Strong Enterprise Architecture Certification in hand
• AWS Certified Solution Architect
• Axelos ITIL Master Certification
• CISSP Information Systems Security Architecture Professional (CISSIP-ISSAP)
• Open Group TOGAF 9 Certification
• Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Working experience with SQL, data sourcing, enterprise data management and modeling
• Strong experience in cloud computing, system architecture, strategy development and enterprise solutions
• Working technical knowledge of current industry systems software, protocols, and standards, including [firewalls, Active Directory...]
• Strong system administration (Linux/Unix or Windows) at the command-line level
• Experience with running and maintaining scripting [PowerShell, Puppet, Chef, etc.]
• Strong knowledge of network administration
• Hands-on software and hardware troubleshooting experience
• Experience with data management
• Experience documenting and maintaining configuration and process information
• Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws such as CITC, NCA, NDMO
• Virtual private cloud solutions and operations
• Public cloud operations, including local cloud providers
• Networking in the cloud
• Storage and archiving in the cloud
• Ability to work under pressure and operate in a high-pressure environment
• Ability to work in and as a part of a Specialist Team to ensure an overall ICT Solution for the organization and project
• Where applicable, provide training and skills transfer to identified support staff and areas
• Thorough working knowledge and subject matter expert (SME) relating to IT Enterprise Solutions - w.r.t design, implementation, customizing, shaping, analytics, troubleshooting and overall solution
What if we can?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important - be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring.?Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.