Job description / Role
This position is responsible for the supervision and handlingof day-to-day IT operations in collaboration with the IT Manager.The Executive ensures that timely IT support is rendered to all departments, especially in areas with guest contacts.He/she will be responsible for the administration of the inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses as guided by the Manager.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- To ensure that all computer related both software and hardware are working smoothly to support daily hotel operation. Including and not limited to WIFI connection, troubleshooting, and other guests and office requests.
- Responsible for the proper maintenance and accountability of all computerized systems hardware and software.
- Perform audit with regard to standard screen wallpaper, antivirus, games and passwords.
- Ensure that computer passwords are regularly changed.
- Perform the required back up regularly.
- Maintain and inventory of all hardware and software.
- Do the routine system set-ups as may be required by software and/or programs.
- Must be ready and responsible when assigned to other positions as may be required by the IT Manager.
- Safeguard computer hardware and software against loss and/or damages due to gross negligence.
Your experience and skills include:
- At least one year as IT Officer in hotel environment
- Must be familiar with PMS hotel office automation and networking and other hotel cashiering and ordering sytem
- Understand cabling system and installation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers and employees, some of whom will require a high level of patience, tact, empathy and diplomacy
- Excellent leadership, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Must maintain professionalism, demonstrate sound judgement and good decision making skills
Your team and working environment: Banyan Tree will operate and expand the Ashar luxury camp, embracing the region's Arabian heritage to blend in seamlessly with the Ashar Valley's striking natural scenery and stand in the heart of AlUla's planned "living museum" experience.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
First Gulf Company (FGC)
IT Hardware Support
A Leading Group In UAE
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
|Saudi Arabia||6 Jun|
IT Help Desk Suport
Al Khor Holding