Job description / Role
- IT Software
- Contract-New client
We are hiring an "IT Governance Officer" to join one of our major clients based out of Tabuk, KSA.
- Ensure all the governance bodies are enacted and are followed
- Gather and maintain the repositories of all the processes and policies developed as part of the Corporate IT Strategy
- Champion the initiatives to refresh existing policies and processes. while also developing new processes and policies
- Update and publish Policies. Processes, Procedures, templates, dashboard in a periodic manner for NEOM Corporate IT department
- Ensure that decisions taken by various Committee are implemented in a timely manner.
- Compile and publish IT Governance and compliance report periodically
- Evaluate the maturity of Corporate IT processes and capabilities against industry standards such as COBIT etc.
- Coordinate with NEOM Business Audit team and co-ordinate to close open audit issues
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Should have 5-8 years of experience in IT field with at least 5 years' experience in IT Governance. Risk and Compliance.
- COBIT. PMP and Mt. Framework Knowledge/Certification will be added advantage.
- Experience in IT Governance and in writing and maintaining IT Policies. processes, templates and dashboard
About the Company
In a world where technology and processes are constantly changing, there is a need to find talented professionals, who are up to the challenge. TASC Outsourcing is a leading talent management company delivering unmatched high-quality people solutions.
Our current roster of talent is over 3,500 strong, comprising 70 nationalities in 75 job functions across various sectors. We strongly believe in our values of agility, reliability, quality, respect and collaboration. We dedicate a team of specialists who understand the unique staffing requirements of specific sectors, connecting the right people with the right opportunity and creating value for both employer and employee.
This is exactly the reason why we have become one of the most preferred talent providers in the UAE for IT, Retail and FMCG, Banking and Finance, as well as Corporate and Back-Office Support.
IT Delivery Manager
IT Manager - Leading Group
British Company With An Expanding Office In Dubai
IT Project Manager
Systems Middle East (SME)
Head of IT