Job description / Role
Our client work in the crane rental industry with over five hundred cranes, six depots and a thousand employees.
They are currently looking to recruit an IT Manager to be based in Riyadh, KSA.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage all hardware and software systems currently in use at the company
• Manage hosting of companies website’s, email systems and intranet
• Provide day to day IT support for the company, supported by IT Technician
• Lead the implementation of an ERP system across all business functions and locations at the company. Liaise with ERP provider and implemented to define any system customizations or localizations and to conduct robust testing before a GO LIVE date
• Develop and execute a modern system for internal sharing of information, i.e. iCloud, google Drive, etc.
• Develop and maintain an IT Plan & Roadmap to ensure that the company IT systems and software are keep up-to-date and in line with new developments in the rental sector
• Ensure compliance with local and international software standards and data protection
• Provide guidance to GM and management team on new developments in ICT and machine telematics
Qualifications & Requirements:
• A Third level Qualification in Information Technology or related discipline
• A passion for IT and its role in contributing to a company’s overall success
• Excellent command of English language – both written and oral
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in IT support function
• Experience implementing MS Dynamics ERP system
• At least 3 years in managerial role in IT
• Excellent understanding of ERP systems and in particular the application and functional requirements of each business department
• Prior experience in leading the implementation of a new ERP system or major system upgrade
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and other business applications like Outlook, Visio, etc.
• Preference of Arabic language skills
• Experience of MS Dynamics ERP system is a plus
• Transferable IQAMA is preferred
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering