Job description / Role
What's in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
- Communicate, plan and manage the implementation of Information Technology to the hotel in accordance with corporate Information Technology standards, strategies and priorities.
- Ensure annual initiatives are on schedule and clear ownership is in place at the hotel.
- Measure Information Technology costs, benefits and performance at the hotel and provide information to hotel management and Regional Director of Information Technology.
- Ensure business continuity and disaster plans are in place and tested with the hotel.
- Ensure corporate Information Technology standards and best practices are communicated, implemented and measured at the hotel.
- Work with Business Management to expedite access and better utilization of information.
- Ensure guest IT queries are managed to defined standards with minimal risks.
- Ensure the hotel adopts and maintains brand standards for guest and business services in relation to Information Technology services and offerings.
- Consistently promote the brand and encourage the use of the brand by Information Technology suppliers.
- Identify and ensure all hotel data has ownership and accountability within the organization.
- Assist end-user problems for all departments.
- Manage and monitor local vendors and/or local representatives of global/area vendors.
- Supervise and monitor all IT related hardware and software installations.
- Ensure that critical hotel data is secured and in line with stated corporate standards and best practices.
- Ensure access control is in line with stated corporate standards and best practices.
- Performs other duties assigned by Director of Finance & Business Support.
- Assist/support Finance Department with requested reports and data analysis.
- Ensure that critical hotel data is backed up on daily basis.
- Manage the local process for issue management, enhancements and application fixes.
- Plan, coordinate and implement periodical preventive maintenance schedule for all IT related hardware and software.
- Control, review and monitor operating statements & expenses and solve discrepancies in technology charges.
- Follow up and maintain IT inventory.
- Manage and control the life-cycle of technology based software and hardware assets and ensure them updated and maintained in specific periods.
- Ensure and control secure server environment according to corporate Information Technology policy and standards.
- Prepare annual FF&E and Information Technology operating budgets based on hotel operations and departmental needs and requirements
- Follow up and control hotel systems compliance according to corporate Information Technology standards/policies and PCI information security standard and take action to determine and solve deficiencies
- Perform and monitor daily critical hotel data backups and routine hardware & software maintenances
- Follow up all IT related vendor and third party outsourcing & maintenance SLA contracts.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- A minimum of 5 years of hotel technology experience preferred
- Strong analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Capable of handling fast paced, multi-project assignments
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Maintain a work environment that is comfortable, user-friendly, and organized
- Ability to adapt to new demands, reprioritize workload and address urgent demands quickly
- Ability to communicate effectively and respectfully to all colleagues and all internal/external resources
- Eagerness and ability to learn new skills, technologies and business processes quickly
- Must be adaptable to changing business environment
Your team and working environment:
- In a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
|Saudi Arabia||6 Jun|
|Saudi Arabia||27 May|
Ali Omran Al Owais Group (AOG)
First Gulf Company (FGC)