Job description / Role
• Major company contributing to Saudi Arabia's 2030 vision requires an IT Manager for Turaif (Northern Region of KSA). Candidates will be expected to define the IT Strategy for the company moving forward.
• Plan and oversee the installation and maintenance of computer systems, hardware, and networks
• Assist the IT department head with leading and training IT staff
• Develop and implement policies related to network security, disaster recovery, and IT infrastructure
• Analyze resource utilization and develop strategies to optimize performance
• Establish, measure, and define IT goals and maintain an IT roadmap
• Monitor and analyze the success of IT initiatives and projects and continually develop and evaluate new technologies and tools for the company
• Direct the activities of the help desk to ensure the IT needs of users are met
• Manage development projects to integrate new technologies into existing systems
• Perform ongoing support and maintenance of all hardware, software, and network components
• Establish a security policy to protect company information and resources
SAR 25,000 to 30,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: + housing +other additional benefits
• Candidates should have a degree with at least 10-12 years experience in IT Management.
• Candidates will be expected to define the IT Strategy for the company moving forward, should have strong leadership / managerial experience.
• SAP experience is essential and this position is only available for native Arabic speakers.
About the Company
QS Quest Ltd - Your Middle East Recruitment Partner
QS Quest Ltd are a niche Recruitment Consultancy specialising in the placement of Construction & Engineering professionals into the Middle East. We deliver end to end recruitment for both client and candidate, with the ability to identify key Construction & Engineering professionals from all nationalities.
With a detailed knowledge of the local Middle East market, we have a proven track record of sourcing and delivering key staff for some of the regions most recognised Construction & Engineering projects.
Geographical areas covered are: Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Kuwait, Oman. Bahrain and Iran.
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
|Saudi Arabia||6 Jun|
Ali Omran Al Owais Group (AOG)
First Gulf Company (FGC)