Job description / Role
This role is required to contribute to the best usage of MD365BC and to the right implementation of business processes & practices, whilst provising a level ofm IT operational management
The role is expected to perform daily technical support to MD365BC end-users. (including hospitality module and LS Retail)
This client is regional leader in the fields of Retail, Advertising and Education
* The first level of support to the end-users
* Collaborates with MD365BC key users and SEVP to define stop timeslots for maintenance or update tasks
* Validates the timeslots once they are defined
* Informs users and any related teams
* Takes ownership of password reset for all users when required and creates new item & validates the same in Master Database.
* Regarding the support procedures available to be the single point of contact to open tickets and follow-up issues in connection with Partners Level 1 or 2 or 3 Support.
* The first point of contact during incident period to coordinate end-users.
* Maintains the list of users authorized to connect to the application, with their privileges.
* Depending on how the application works.
* Validates or executes requests to create / modify / remove access rights
* Responds to Key-users to provide detailed information on practices and tools to illustrate improvement requests (business requirements, reports requirements, testing requirements…)
* Measures the need vs available functions, costs, time & decides on going forward or finding alternative effective solutions.
* Attractive Salary with options to grow within the business
* A successful candidate for this organisation would ideally be someone of a Retail background with 2-3 years experience with Microsoft Dynamics, with IT Operational Management skills too
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.