Job description / Role
- Maintains information technology strategies by managing staff; researching and implementing technological strategic solutions.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Accomplishes information technology staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data center.
- Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks, etc.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Saudi nationals
- Must have good knowledge of English.
- Good communication & organizational skills.
- Should have 10 years’ experience in related field.
- Able to understand & follow oral or written work instructions.
- Ability to work independently and prepare multiple reports.
About the Company
British Company with an expanding office in Dubai.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Bin Eid Executive Search and Selection
IT Project Manager
Systems Middle East (SME)
Big Fish Recruitment
|Abu Dhabi||24 Aug|
IT Manager - Main Contractor
Big Fish Recruitment
Head of IT