Job description / Role
We are looking for an IT Manager to be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines. You will supervise the implementation and maintenance of our company’s computing needs.
The successful candidate will have improved skills, a proven professional experience and a detailed knowledge of industry’s best practice processes.
• Manage information technology and computer systems
• Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
• Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
• Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
• Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
• Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
• Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
• Audit systems and assess their outcomes
• Preserve assets, information security and control structures
• Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
• Proven working experience as an IT Manager or relevant experience
• Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
• Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
• Ability to manage personnel
• BS in Computer Science, MIS or similar field
• Currently in Saudi Arabia and must have transferable Iqama.
• Willing to work in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
IT Manager - Leading Group
British Company With An Expanding Office In Dubai
IT Delivery Manager
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Big Fish Recruitment
|Abu Dhabi||24 Aug|
Stratus Recruitment International