Job description / Role
Gulf Connexions has been mandated to support our client exclusively in their current search for an IT Officer. This well-known financial services firm is seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join their highly skilled team based out of their offices in Saudi Arabia. This is a hands-on role where the incumbent will be required to support the business in all facets of information technology.
• Hands on with providing support and management of IT systems.
• Maintenance and monitoring of the process, management and operations of the company’s business system in order to ensure security, stability and efficiency.
• Execute IT strategies to meet company requirements.
• Working with senior management to ensure the business has the right IT infrastructure for current needs.
• Operate as the primary point of contact for IT Technical issues.
• Contributing to a system and network design.
• Resolve problems as required and report to senior management.
• A qualified IT professional with a minimum of 2 years’ experience as an IT Officer or Analyst.
• Previous experience within the financial services sector is preferential.
• Bachelor’s degree qualified in Information Technology or a related discipline.
• Knowledge and experience in project management is highly desirable.
• Exceptional understanding of IT Infrastructure and is confident with troubleshooting and support.
• A proven track record for IT Management and service improvement.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to work autonomously.
Saudi nationals are required for this role and are encouraged to apply.
Applications will be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text
About the Company
Gulf Connexions Group is the regions leading specialist recruitment consultancy providing a wealth of local and international expertise and in-depth market intelligence for its blue-chip clients and candidates.
Contact our consultants directly for your specialist recruitment requirements. For candidates searching for job opportunities and requiring informed career advice, Gulf Connexions provides updates on the top positions available across the region.
Headquartered in Bahrain in the heart of central business district, Gulf Connexions maintains offices in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, fully equipped with state-of-the-art database technologies. Gulf Connexions has a rigorous screening process for all prospective candidates with interviewing facilities available throughout the region.
Gulf Connexions has the most extensive database of experienced and qualified banking candidates available for regional deployment. Gulf Connexions works closely with the region\'s leading blue chip organizations providing candidates with excellent career path development and unrivaled employment opportunities.