Job description / Role
IT Operations manager - Document Management Firm - Riyadh
IT Operations manager | Software Document Management Firm | Riyadh
• Work with IT Director to ensure operational activities, requests, changes are identified and completed on time.
• Look at budget and agreed SLAs and ensure the business targets are reached
• Work with ensuring stakeholders are kept up to date
• Cloud based Software firm who specialise in Document management for high profile clients across the middle east.
• Work with the ICT Director, IT Managers/leads
• Work with IT vendors to select and new "off-the-shelf" products
• To act as the right hand person for the ICT Director in managing the day to day activities.
• Ensure smooth operations of the ICT department,
• Provide Strategic input from prior experience, to ensure our business maximises technology.
• A Primary point of communication between IT, Operations and clients
• Architects, administers & supports the organisation's core IT hardware, software & Infrastructure
• Build relationships and gather requirements from key non-technical project stakeholders
• Liaises with the third-party vendors
• Draw up detailed plans for IT services
• Coordinating with IT and Operations and senior management.
• Leading technical teams to carry out the tasks and deliver the services defined in the service level in helping managing the support service & delivery functions
• Own and manage all Incidents and Request to resolution in coordination of the Service Desk
• Provide escalated on-site support for hardware, software and network connectivity issues.
• Manage the tasks of IT teams
• Work with IT Teams to analyse and redesign IT service and IT business processes, taking a lead role as required.
• Ensure appropriate risk assessment and compliance checks are carried out.
• Engage with IT Processes such as Service Desk, Incident Problem and Change Management
• This is a permanent role Based in Riyadh
• Paying competitively
• Tax free salary
• Excellent benefits
• The Successful candidate would be an IT operations manager within a document management firm or similar industry, has worked in a Senior capacity as an IT Operations Manager
• This person must have an Ops technology background.
• The ideal candidate should have experience managing and working with the IT Applications and Infrastructure team.
• This hire should take on all the IT director's Operational tasks and must be flexible and able to take on responsibility.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior IT Manager
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)
Information Technology Manager
Al Asala for Education and Training
Head of Technology - Perm and Contract
|Saudi Arabia||4 Feb|
IT Manager - Help Desk Infrastructure
Quest Search & Selection
|Saudi Arabia||16 Feb|