Job description / Role
Manage all activities related to project management and control including but not limited to risk management, performance status and reporting, cost and schedule variance
Our client is one of the leaders in the telecommunication industry in KSA
• Provide project management and controls, including baseline schedule development and management, performance status and reporting, baseline change control, risk management, earned value management guidance and tools.
• Advice and consult on the application of effective planning techniques and controls (earned value, cost and schedule variance, estimates at completion, critical path analysis).
• Ensure that project management and control processes are consistently applied across the project.
• Coordinate with cross discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
• Submit project deliverables and ensure that they adhere to quality standards.
• Establish effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
• Prepare status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information.
• Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
• Cascade strategic and business plans to the respective functional area.
• Assist in financial budgeting through providing insights and recommendations to the respective functional area.
• Manage employees; lead by example to ensure good performance and achieving the functional area's KPIs and objectives.
• Provide recommendations on emerging trends and practices and apply them in the respective functional area.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or equivalent
• Must have atleast 8 years of experience
• Experience with CRM system preferred
• Experience in the following areas;
• People management
• Vendor management
• Customer Focus
• Project Management & Control
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Technology Project Manager / Product Manager / BA