Job description / Role
The main role is to implement established policies, system monitors and controls to ensure the successful management and reporting of all corporate initiatives in the program
A company that provides leading integrated ICT infrastructure in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
* Recommend information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating T&I outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
* Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
* Provide project reporting to management and stakeholders
* Providing both verbal and written communications regarding project status, risks and issues
* Facilitate dependency management across the projects and programs
* Perform other responsibilities and tasks as directed by the Line Manager in order to meet Section/Department objectives.
* Competitive package
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, Project Management or equivalent
* 3 year of experience minimum
* B2B experience preferred
* Must be Saudi national
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.