Job description / Role
SEDCO is a global leader in providing digital branch transformation solutions. Our mission is to empower businesses with innovative solutions to transform their branches, while offering their customers the exceptional experience that they deserve. We provide comprehensive customer experience solutions all across the globe.
This role will be responsible for performing support, maintenance, installations, site surveys, documentations, updates/upgrades, troubleshooting, etc. for SEDCO’s products at customers’ locations.
• Make onsite Support for SEDCO’s Products HW/SW.
• Make remote Support for SEDCO’s Products HW/SW.
• Install & Configure for SEDCO’s Products HW/SW.
• Conduct Site Surveys.
• Conduct SEDCO’s Products Updates/Upgrades.
• Complete Documentation for SEDCO’s Products as required.
• Maintain Excellent Customers’ relationship.
• Conduct Presentations/Demos on SEDCO’s Products as required.
• Do internal Service Department Tasks.
• Conduct Training to Partners.
• Custom and configure SEDCO's products.
Reporting to: Professional Services Manager
Number required: 1
What You Bring:
• Excellent command of English & Arabic Spoken and Written.
• Documentation tools (MS word, MS Visio, MS project)
• Ability to relocate according to work needs.
• Excellent customer service & communication skills.
• Minimum Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
• Knowledge in networking (Wiring, Switches, IP Addresses, Ports)
• Knowledge in Windows Operating System - Win 10, WinServer2012-2019 (Administration, Services, IIS, Troubleshooting)
• Knowledge in databases/reporting administration, preferable MS SQL2012-2019 (Connectivity, Backup & Restore, maintenance)
• Good knowledge in IT projects cycle.
• Knowledge in MS Power BI is a plus.
• Knowledge in HTML5. is a plus
• Knowledge in Web Services APIs.
• Knowledge in .NET Development is a plus.
• Applicant must have legal residence with valid work permit in KSA.
• Required a KSA valid driving license
About the Company
SEDCO helps Banks, Telecom, Governments, Healthcare, Retail, and Utilities to transform to smart digital branches to improve customers experience and reduce the operational cost.
SEDCO has solid relationships with over 80 partners worldwide, with thousands of installations around the globe.
IT System Administrator
Easy World Automation
Assistant IT Manager
Desktop Support Engineer
Excelsior Group ME
Excelsior Group ME