Job description / Role
The successfully candidate will manage the improvement processes and initiatives to maintain excellent IT environment.
Globally recognised telecoms Organisation
* Manage the evaluation, testing, and validation processes of software and/or IT services.
* Oversee quality assurance problem reporting processes and systems.
* Analyze deficiencies in service or performance and recommends product or service improvements to address problems.
* Validate that user expectations are achieved during the testing process.
* Recommend defect reduction programs and oversee implementation processes of the programs.
* Competitive Salary Scheme with an excellent bonus structure
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
* 8+ years experience within IT and 5 within IT Quality Management
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
IT Manager - Leading Group
British Company with an Expanding Office in Dubai
E-Commerce IT Manager
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Technical Team Lead