Job description / Role
- Organizing sales visits
- Demonstrating and presenting products
- Establishing new business and Lead generation
- Maintaining accurate records
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences, and meetings
- Reviewing sales performance
- Negotiating contracts and packages
- Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets
- English language is a must.
- Familiar with CRM
- 3-5 Years of sales experience selling to enterprises not customers.
- Must have sales experience of electronics (laptop, iPhones) to enterprises.
- Apple experience to enterprise
- Arabic language is a plus.
- Availability to join immediately.
About the Company
Founded in 2007 with 1 employee and an aim to provide telecom services and HR consultancy, Saudi Intelligent Solutions has come a long way in the last decade. SIS has gone from strength to strength, surviving tough economic times and an ever-changing legal environment SIS is today one of the top human resource solution providers.
SIS has diversified its interests over the years. We have become first movers in the digital marketing and social media management industry and our success in the eCommerce market has seen us develop B2B portals in cooperation with industry giants such as HP and Apple.
Even while diversifying we have never lost our focus on our flagship product line, HR solutions. Our newly re-branded HR Solutions Division, Idarat HR, is today trusted by some of the biggest names in Saudi Arabia to deliver zero-hassle employment services. Our hundreds of contracted employees drive some of the biggest prestige projects in the Kingdom.
2018 promises to be another milestone year for the SIS group. As the Kingdom heads towards its Vision 2030 objectives, SIS is committed to supporting this vision and remaining effective and competitive throughout.