Job description / Role
IT Infrastructure & Cyber Security
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrable IT Security Operations management experience and delivery of results.
- Prior Manage SOC management experience required.
- Good understanding of IT security aspects Microsoft, Cisco, Symantec and Palo Alto products and Services
- Well organized, systematic and rigorous approach to planning work and priorities.
- Proven relationship & stakeholder management including strong communicating & influencing skills
- Experience in problem solving & and understanding of the broader business context (business acumen)
- Experience of working in Saudi Arabia or the Middle East is preferable.
- Travel to Riyadh, NEOM and internationally will be required dependent on the project
- Degree / MSc in IT Related Discipline
- Desirable certifications include Security +, CEH, GCIA, GCIH, CISSP or similar.
- 5+ years leading IT Security Operational delivery
About the Company
In a world where technology and processes are constantly changing, there is a need to find talented professionals, who are up to the challenge. TASC Outsourcing is a leading talent management company delivering unmatched high-quality people solutions.
Our current roster of talent is over 3,500 strong, comprising 70 nationalities in 75 job functions across various sectors. We strongly believe in our values of agility, reliability, quality, respect and collaboration. We dedicate a team of specialists who understand the unique staffing requirements of specific sectors, connecting the right people with the right opportunity and creating value for both employer and employee.
This is exactly the reason why we have become one of the most preferred talent providers in the UAE for IT, Retail and FMCG, Banking and Finance, as well as Corporate and Back-Office Support.
IT Delivery Manager
IT Manager - Main Contractor
Big Fish Recruitment
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
IT Manager - Leading Group
British Company With An Expanding Office In Dubai