Job description / Role
An international company is currently looking for a Service Delivery Manager who will be based in KSA. In this role, you will be accountable for the end-to-end delivery of programs and projects to meet customer needs, and responsible for customer relationships across KSA region. Other responsibilities will include:
- Leading a team of KSA region dispersed resources to deliver technology projects on time and within budget
- Maintaining end-to-end accountability for customer satisfaction and overall delivery excellence
- Work with project teams to determine necessary activities to successfully deliver projects
- Ensure that the right type and number of resources that are required to fulfill the planned projects are available and in place through cooperation with Operations team
- Delivering customer satisfaction and overall excellence by identifying opportunities (or issues) and assisting with speedy resolution
- Understanding the pipeline of demand to ensure an appropriate supply of resources
- Responsible for financial management and reporting and optimizing processes
- Managing and leading complex stakeholders towards optimal solutions while helping them understand resource constraints and prioritization
- Holding the teams to the highest standards, project discipline and accountability
- Continuously improving the technical delivery model and strategy, implementing, and managing
- Initiate, build and sustain productive relationships
- Serve as an escalation point for customer concerns if/when they arise
- Identify appropriate resolution to achieve client satisfaction in a timely manner
- Help develop account strategy and plan that best leverages firm resources and strategies to meet customer expectations
- Monitor and manage end-to-end delivery of programs and projects sponsored by one or more customer groups to scope, time and budget
- Enforce standard methodologies, processes, and tools
- Provide leadership and direction to project team members
- Should be currently based in KSA with a valid Iqama
- Proven track record of delivering a collection projects for a portfolio size of $5M - $8M
- 10+ years of business development, project delivery and client relationship management in a technology environment
- Experience in Data Analytics or Business Intelligence projects
- Good business acumen and ability to negotiate with business partners
- Strong customer orientation and able to manage customer expectations
- Good executive presence
- Ability to develop strategic plans and translate them to actionable roadmaps
- Good financial and people leadership skills
- Initiates, builds, and maintains productive customer relationships
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
- Ability to manage risk, and encourage strategic risk management-based delivery in others to manage expectations and communicate effectively
- Strong collaboration skills to build teams across business boundaries
- Leadership skills to successfully lead large, diverse, and virtual teams.
- Agile working experience necessary.
- Drives operational improvements and efficiencies through the creation and implementation of rigorous process and controls, acts as a gatekeeper for quality
- Building trust with senior stakeholders in times of pressure.
- Experience in a cross-border role, successfully managing multiple complex projects at regional
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Good listening and presentation skills
- Native Arabic speaker
- Certifications in Project Management, Business Analysis and Project Assurance would be beneficial to performing this role
- SAS solutions or any Data Analytics projects end to end implementation experience
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do call our office.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.