Job description / Role
The IT Services Manager will manage the performance of the support teams and ensure that Service Level Agreements are met.
Top Tier Semi Government Entity who are working towards the Saudia 2030 Vision.
* Monitoring requests, incidents and problems.
* Develop and implement career plans for Service Desk and Desktop Support staff.
* Provide comprehensive ad-hoc and monthly reports on SLAs and KPIs for the entire IT Operations department.
* Monitor and manage incoming ticket volumes. Identifying trends and deliver on strategies to reduce overall ticket volumes.
* Competitive Salary and Bonus Structure
* 4-10 years of experience within IT Support Services
* ITIL Certified
* Ability to influence, motivate and guide teams and individuals.
* Strong mentoring/coaching skills.
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Is flexible in a rapidly changing environment.
* A strong focus on customer services.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.