Job description / Role
This is a chance for you to join a challenging and inspiring environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Together we create an innovative environment that drives success and profitability for you and the company. If you are the right person for the role you will be part of a fantastic journey in a dynamic, high-growth business.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Develop and execute sales strategies and plans in order to achieve sales targets
* Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results
* Direct and oversee sales policies, objectives and initiatives.
* Set short- and long-term sales strategies and evaluate effectiveness of current sales programs.
* Recommend product and/or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential.
* Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors
* Generate direct customer meetings and workshops through different sources
* Attract relevant stakeholders for workshops, customers in group format and individually, help create basis for customer business case
* Demonstrate and clearly differentiate our products and services from the competition focusing on our clear and compelling value proposition
* Drive new product sales, forecast and deliver against substantial revenue targets and achieve the assigned sales volume
* Identify new business opportunities and follow-up the defined business opportunities
* Document plans, activities and opportunities accurately in the CRM system
* Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI target are met
* Work with our partners in order to maintain and expand our business within assigned customer accounts
* Work with Marketing and Business Development teams to drive lead generation and awareness
* Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
* Provide on-the-ground support for sales associates as they generate leads and close new deals
* Continually assess current business distribution channels, develop and evaluate their performance and manage conflict ensuring alignment with territory plans
* Continually develop knowledge of the business climate, applications and competition for his/her defined geography and accounts
* Support channel planning process and forecasting for assigned territory
* Prepare reporting as needed
* 7+ years’ of sales experience, of which at least 2 years involved a complex solution sales process and leading sales teams
* Proven track record of success driving revenue through discovering, prospecting and creating new business
* Experience in System Management and IT Infrastructure
* Strong knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and CRM applications
* Specific work experience in the software market
* Experience selling to companies with over mass employees
* Ability to travel 50% of the time
* Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures.
* Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
* A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
* Strong negotiation skills
* Coaching, mentoring and motivating talents
* Market Knowledge
About the Company
Taqneen Electronic Solutions Co., Ltd. is a Saudi limited liability company founded in 2007, derived from Labbaik, the developer and the initiator of the concept of e-government in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia , And the leading integrated solutions provider for the hospitality industry since the beginning of this century. Taqneen is proud of being unique in providing academic and practical solutions for the government and the business sectors for management excellence in parallel with the development of the software to accomplish their goals in timely manner. The foundation of Taqneen is led by a group of business This approach makes Taqneen distinctive from those information technology companies, whose role is limited to the development of electronic applications based on predefined detailed documents of the requisite objectives. Therefore, IT is not our ultimate goal, but only a vehicle we exploit and utilize to help businesses achieve their executive goals. Taqneen also has specialized in e-government applications and the distribution of e-government services to support their clients in these sectors. The foundation of Taqneen is led by a group of business executives, consultants and technology specialists where the formation of its services comes in association with international corporations.