Job description / Role
• Overall responsibilities over IT activities related to the company
• Works with executive management in formulating the IT related policies and procedures of the company
• Standardization of IT applications and practices within the corporation.
• Coordinates with software and hardware vendors.
• Ensures and oversees IT related projects
• Manages the network and cloud is fully operational.
• Maintains data protection and security
• Manage the security passwords and usernames within the corporation
• Manages mailing system of the company
• Provides or solicits training from employees regarding IT matters
• Handles support tickets within the company.
• Diagnose and successfully resolve hardware and software issues
• Management the IT assets of the company
• BSC in Computer or IT related field
• Three Years experience
• Good communication skills
• Speaks Arabic and English
• Good Organization, analytical and communication skills
• Experience in Microsoft Office
• Experience in ERP and other programs and applications
About the Company
Bassam T. AlTamimi & Partners Trading Co. Ltd. (“BTTCO”) is an import, trading and distribution service company based in Alkhobar, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Historically, BTTCO’s food activities originates to as far back as the 1980s under Bassam AlTamimi Establishment with the importation and trading of a wide variety of fresh, frozen and processed foods in the Kingdom.
However, our focus over the last two decades has been providing fresh products to key clients in the Eastern Province. Our client base includes hotels and resorts, airlines, restaurants and catering companies. This is usually done on a contractual basis. Our products are usually sourced from the central market, farms and some importation. In order to expand and diversify our business in the food segment we have increased the company’s capital and shareholder support several-fold.
IT Services Management Office Manager
IT Support Engineer - L1, L2 L3
ARCCO (Al Raeel National General Contracting Co.)