Job description / Role
Information Technology Supervisor.
If you are a knowledgeable talent in software, hardware and networks. A critical thinkers and problem-solvers with great attention to details, an excellent communicator and Hospitality oriented person. Then, we have the job for you! , you will assist in monitoring the IT capacity in Sofitel Shahd Almadina Hotel where you will oversee the implementation and maintenance of information systems, data processing systems and procedures.
What is in it for you?
- ALL Heartist benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Ensure WiFi coverage and quality at all times
- Help Computer users to operate their workstation (software Environment, Email.)
- Set up and Install computers Hardware and their applications of Software
- Pursuit smooth running of Terminal equipment Installation in line with Accor IT standard
- Execute Trouble shooting and Maintenance tasks on Computer Installation
- Register installation incidents and Users requests and report them to his superior
- Proposing practical solutions and Identify the need for upgrades, configurations or new systems and report to upper management.
- Train employees on both software and hardware, troubleshoot, and provide technical support when needed.
Experience and skills include:
- Bachelor's degree / or equivalent in IT Field
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of IT trouble shooting, Trends and best practices.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem solving and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail, Highly responsible, organized & reliable
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team while setting and completing individual deadlines
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Your team and working environment:
Sofitel Shahd Al-madinah boasts a landmark location in the center of Madinah, a short walk from the northern entrance of the Al-Masjid an-Nabawi. The property features 469 keys, including the most luxurious suite in Madinah, two- and three-bedroom suites, Three dining outlets, an executive lounge, two meeting rooms and a fitness center with a gym, stand out as a beacon of modern luxury and French savoir-faire, blending the brand's unique sense of joie de vivre with the very best of the local.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Head of IT
Calvin James Recruitment