Job description / Role
IT Infrastructure & Cyber Security
We are looking for a IT Support Specialist in Riyadh, KSA.
Officer's role is to assist Help Desk Supervisor to ensure that end users are receiving the appropriate assistance. This includes identification, prioritization, and resolution of end user help requests. The Help Desk Officer will also contribute to problem resolution by giving in-person, hands-on support to end users at the desktop level.
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, electronically
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- Research questions using available information resources
- Advise user on appropriate action
- Follow standard help desk procedures
- Log all help desk interactions
- Administer help desk software
- Redirect problems to correct resource
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions
- Prepare activity reports
- Inform management of recurring problems
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates
- Monitor and test fixes to ensure problems have been adequately resolved.
- Access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and frequently asked questions resources on the Internet to aid in problem resolution.
- Ability to troubleshoot common hardware/software issues
- Ability to follow instructions and work autonomously, but also able to recognize when you are in over your head
- Ability to quickly gain new skills and knowledge when faced with new challenges, i.e.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to show respect to other cultures and work in a culturally diverse environment
Qualification / Experience
Diploma/Bachelor in IT
Minimum 1 Year Experience in IT
About the Company
In a world where technology and processes are constantly changing, there is a need to find talented professionals, who are up to the challenge. TASC Outsourcing is a leading talent management company delivering unmatched high-quality people solutions.
Our current roster of talent is over 3,500 strong, comprising 70 nationalities in 75 job functions across various sectors. We strongly believe in our values of agility, reliability, quality, respect and collaboration. We dedicate a team of specialists who understand the unique staffing requirements of specific sectors, connecting the right people with the right opportunity and creating value for both employer and employee.
This is exactly the reason why we have become one of the most preferred talent providers in the UAE for IT, Retail and FMCG, Banking and Finance, as well as Corporate and Back-Office Support.