Job description / Role
We are WSP - Join us and make your career future ready!
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP are currently hiring a IT Support professionals to support our project delivery capability across multiple projects in the Kingdom.
Your new role, what's involved?
* Lead by example in all areas of our support function. This ranges from desk side or remote support of technical problems, to suggestions and implementation of process improvements.
* Close a high volume of service desk tickets and want to out-perform team members in this regard.
* Act as an ambassador for the IT team to everyone you interact with, providing a great service experience.
* Proactively help the team to improve by proposing improvements to our systems, processes and the way the IT support team operates in order to improve our service to the business.
* Troubleshoot technical faults and work with external vendors and service providers to achieve fault resolutions when required.
* Provide investigation, diagnosis, resolution and recovery for hardware/software problems.?
* Resolve user issues and requests in a timely and professional manner.
* Troubleshoot problems (complex faults) and log problem reports for recurring issues.
* Play my part in making our support team the best in providing high quality service and encouraging best practice and ensuring our processes are followed.
* Complete all work in accordance with internal ways of working.
* Champion the use of the Middle East IT team's internal tools.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* A Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Sciences, or equivalent.
* At least 5 years of experience in IT Support/Service Delivery.
* Excellent in both written and spoken English.
* ITIL certified or have an in-depth understanding and experience of the ITIL framework.
* In-depth knowledge of Microsoft products in an Active Directory environment and expertise in Active Directory user management.
* Highly skilled in Microsoft Office, including Outlook and Excel as well in depth knowledge of the Microsoft Windows OS (7 and higher).
* Have the ability to work independently in a self-directed manner and collaboratively as a team member in the accomplishment of goals.
What's in it for you?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important - be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
Apply now and be the future of WSP!
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.