Job description / Role
• Assist Online and IT Systems Manager in the implementation, administration and opera-tions of the core and backend IT systems including Customer Activation System (CAS), mobile Sales (mSales), Commission Engine, API Proxy, Middleware,SRE,Product offering systems
• Responsible for the operation and support of the core and backend IT systems
• Manage and document releases and system changes
• Availability and stable operation and performance of the core IT systems and applications
• Documentation of the design references and operational procedures of the systems
• Vendor relationship including development, support and maintenance
• Delivery of reliable systems functionalities on time, and within budget
• Robust operations and maintenance of core IT systems and services
• At least five years of technical experience working with enterprise OSS/BSS applications and systems, and relational databases.
• Track record of successful management of the implementation of enterprise systems
• Knowledge of mobile network technologies.
• Work in an Agile development environment that enforces Scrum methodology is a plus
• SQL server and query knowledge
• Java programming experience is a plus.
• Integration Services and API experience.
• Experience in managing supplier relationships
• .NET programming experience.
• PMP/Prince2 is a plus
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.