Job description / Role
• Drive complex security focused deployments of Splunk while working side by side with the customers to solve their unique problems across a variety of use cases
• Work with our customers to understand their security posture and requirements
• Support our security deployments by unlocking the potential of Splunk to assist our customers in achieving their Cyber Security strategy
• Collaborate across the entire Splunk organization to bring access to product and technical teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive innovation gathered from customer input
• Leverage previous experiences, share best practices and create innovative solutions to push user adoption and maximize the value of Splunk
• Enable customers to solve the next wave of questions on their own
• Conducting vulnerability assessments and penetration testing (application and/or infrastructure) and articulating security issues to technical and non-technical audience
• Identifying, researching, validating, and exploiting various different known and unknown security vulnerabilities on server and client side
• Vulnerability Assessment tools, e.g. Tenable Security Center, Nessus, Qualys, etc.
• Create end of engagement reports describing engagement findings and analysis work
• Deep understanding of OSI model
• Security devices, e.g. UTM’s Firewalls, VPN, AAA systems
• OS Security, e.g. Unix, Linux, Windows, Cisco, etc.
• Understanding of common protocols, e.g. LDAP, SMTP, DNS, Routing Protocols
• Web application infrastructure, e.g. Application Servers, Web Servers, Databases
• Help identify and implement improvements in existing processes and procedures
• Maintain technical proficiency through self-training or formal training
• Help identify and develop new clients and Professional services offerings
• Provide knowledge sharing throughout the Professional services team
• Mentor consultant peers in new techniques, tools and other job skills
• Manage simultaneous projects with tight schedules
• Create Technical Proposals, Statement of Work and Solution Documentation with international standards
• Manage and perform deployments of McAfee ePO
• Manage and perform deployment of McAfee Endpoint Security Suits, McAfee DLP, Drive Encryption
• Manage and perform deployment of McAfee Intrusion Pretension System, Advance Threat Intelligence and Threat Intelligence Exchange (IPS, ATD and TIE)
• Bachelors or Masters with 6+ years of experience in implementing Security technologies.
• Must have Industry renowned security certifications like CEH, CISSP etc.
About the Company
Ali Zaid Al-Quraishi & Brothers Co Ltd. (AZAQ) was founded in 1958 as a family owned diversified company. Today, with more than 4,500 employees on its payroll, prolific market activities all over the Kingdom, and long established associations with a several world-class brands and international corporations, AZAQ is a leading business group in the region.
The Group today is firmly based in the marketing and distribution field, representing top brand names in leisure goods, household products, watches, office furniture, telecommunications, electronics, electrical equipment and motor vehicles. It is also involved in manufacturing of electrical products and transformers and switchgears.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies