Job description / Role
• Designs, codes or configures, tests, debugs, deploys, documents and maintains web service applications using a variety of software development toolkits, testing/verification applications and other tools, while adhering to specific development best practices and quality standards.
• Responsible for troubleshooting and issue analysis, as well as coding, testing and implementing software enhancements
• Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other relevant fields
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Spring Boot, Java, SQL and Angular.
• Knowledgeable in software development design patterns Nice to have.
• Good to have GIT, Swagger, Rabbit MQ.
• Good API skills technology such as Rest Webservice
• Experience on creating unit test using JUnit, Mockito is nice to have.
• Experience on markup language such as JSON.
• Experience on using Quality and Security scan tools such as Sonar is nice to have.
• Experienced on Agile methodology
About the Company
Saudi Networkers Services, incorporated in 2001 with an aim to provide the world class business and consulting services through a combination of market insight, technical excellence and unrivalled agile methodology.
Our success stems from building strong relationships and trusted partners, which enabled us delivering exceptional services to public sector, as well as some world's leading organizations, in Telecommunication, Information Technology, Cyber Security, Banking, Energy, Utilities and various other industry arenas.
We collaborate closely, ideate that how the work gets done, while working alongside businesses to collaborate on growth and applying breakthrough innovations, that drive exponential impact, managed by teams specialized in their assigned industry sectors.
Back End Developer - Java
Full Stack Java Developer
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Back End Developer
A Leading Company In UAE
Software Support Developer / Engineer - (PHP, Lavarel, .NET, Java) - Web Services
Senior Java Developer