Job description / Role
A Java/Spring developer is required to join a world-known organization in Riyadh, KSA.
• Spring-boot, Spring-data, Unit testing with JUnit
• Kafka based event driven integrations
• gRPC based API integrations
• envoy proxy with gRPC transcending
• NoSQL databases (Couchbase preferred)
• Postgres database
• Jenkins pipelines
• Oracle cloud (or AWS cloud) familiarity
• Scum process
• Aviation domain experience (PSS experience preferred).
Minimum Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
• ITIL Foundation Certificate preferred
About the Company
Founded in 1996, Halian is an IT services company with a strong track record of delivering value for our customers across the UK, Europe, The Middle East and Africa.
The experience we have gained means that we can help our clients reduce information technology costs, increase IT systems performance, and free up valuable internal resource to focus on core business activities. Our knowledge base covers a variety of industry sectors including Government, Healthcare, Telecommunications and Pharmaceuticals, as well as a specialist Financial markets capability in our Luxembourg office.
We operate with a culture of openness and trust that helps us to develop strong working relationships with our clients and with our core technology partners Dell, Oracle, Red Hat and Symantec.
Our three key service offerings of Managed Services, Resourcing Services and Professional Services can be used independently or integrated to provide a truly comprehensive service.
Full Stack Developer
Green Gulf Careers
Software / Backend Engineer
|Abu Dhabi||24 Dec|
Technical Team Lead
Automotive Management Services (AMS)