Job description / Role
Quest Search and Selection is working with one of the world’s leading luxury retail group in the Middle East seeking for an experienced Jewellry Manager to join their team in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. We are ideally looking for someone who has strong market knowledge locally or in the GCC region.
As a Jewellry Manager, you will:
- Drive revenue through delivering excellent client service and sales pitches
- Organize and attend events such as exclusive high-ticket client presentations / client previews
- Continuously develop client portfolio through fostering new / current client relationships, networking, and actively participating in external client events
- Prepare regular sales dashboards/ reports
- Collaborate with regional managers, store managers, and sales team on client acquisition strategies, events, and product knowledge trainings
- Keep abreast with latest trends
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Management or similar field
- With at least 5 years’ experience as a Jewellery Manager in the Luxury sector
- Expert in jewellery products and gem stones
- Outstanding communication, presentation, analytical and planning skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to inspire and motivate others
- Excellent MS Office (esp. Excel) and reporting skills
- Excellent English and Arabic communication skills (both languages required)
- Saudi national (advantage) or very strong knowledge of the local / GCC market
If you think you have the qualifications for this exciting new opportunity, apply with your updated CV today and be part of this highly successful company.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Flagship Store Manager – Fashion Retail
Quest Search & Selection