Job description / Role
Rawabi Holding Company, a well reputed company, in Easter province in Saudi Arabia. We provide a diversified range of products and services to variety of Industries like Oil and Gas, petrochemicals; offshore; construction; power, telecom and IT.
- Reports to the Sales & Marketing Manager.
- Accountable for setting and achieving the marketing and sales plans/budget.
- Accountable for the identifying and timely sourcing of new potential agency partnerships and support the Sales & Marketing Manager in developing these partnerships in line with ROG's sourcing objectives (marketing plan).
- Sources, pre-qualifies and registers potential suppliers / manufacturers to meet ROG's client's requirements.
- Conducts marketing campaign to support in promoting new suppliers.
- Accountable for preparing and submitting the quotations on timely manner.
- Conducts procurement of products while ensuring price competitiveness, quality, timing, and reliability of supply
- Stays up to date and follows-up on the collection status.
- Maintains good relations with clients & suppliers and other third parties related to ROG's operations, including resolving any disputes prior to escalating it to the Sales & Marketing Unit Head / Manager.
- Assists the Unit Heads / Managers in developing and institutionalizing ROG's expertise, know-how and capabilities.
- Inputs on and resolves difficult technical and commercial issues.
- Responds to client request and calls in a timely manner.
- Assists the Manager in identifying and tracking operational KPI's and devising plans and initiatives for operational improvements.
- BS or BE in Electrical Engineering.
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, organization and presentation skills.
- Fresh graduate. Previous work experience in Saudi Arabia with Saudi Aramco/SEC exposure is a benefit.
- Computer literate (MS word, excel and Power Point). ERP system is a benefit.
- Fluent in English (oral & written) - Arabic language fluency preferred.
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors: Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.