Job description / Role
A highly motivated Junior Talent Acquisition to join the Jazan IGCC staff and support team in DTVC, regional and global stakeholders. Primary responsibilities will be performing the initial qualifications screening of job applicants, acting as the Recruiting team’s first point of contact with applicants.
The ideal candidate would possess dynamic personality and ability to build relationships with good communication skills.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSBILITIES
• Work with Talent Acquisition team to ensure that adequate support and effort is given for all recruitment projects.
• Post open requisitions on internal and external portals to attract candidates.
• Review resumes , prescreen and conduct intial interviews to determine suitability of candidates against positions via phone or in person including for KSA candidates and overseas candidates
• Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to hiring managers
• Work closely with hiring managers on interview panels then schedule and coordinate interviews accordingly
• Brief and debrief candidates before and after interviews
• Collaborate with HR staff to negotiate job offers
• Correspond and liaise extensively with selected candidates to obtain the required data and documentation for the hiring process and onboarding
• Manage applicant tracking system and maintan accurate and current applicants status.
• Perform other duties as assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, HR, or a related field.
• Have 1-3 years of experience working in the technical sourcing aspect of human resources with proven success metrics, either in-house or agency.
• Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Desire to grow into other Recruiting or other Human Resources roles
• Professional and friendly communications skills to conduct effective phone screens and clearly relay key job requirements to applicants.
• Ability to learn and then accurately describe the work environment, culture, benefits and other company details to applicants.
• Self-discipline to effectively structure your day to accomplish candidate pipeline goals on a consistent, day-to-day basis.
• A desire to talk to numerous job applicants per day, primarily by phone.
• A team spirit person with strong interpersonal skills driven by willingness to achieve targets
About the Company
Air Products touches the lives of consumers around the globe in positive ways every day. With approximately 16,000 employees and operations in 50 countries, we serve customers across a wide range of industries, including refining, chemical, metals, electronics, manufacturing, and food and beverage. We supply a unique portfolio of atmospheric and process gases, equipment and services.
Founded in 1940, Air Products has built a reputation for its innovative culture, operational excellence and commitment to safety and the environment. Our passionate, talented and committed employees from diverse backgrounds are driven by Air Products’ higher purpose to create innovative solutions that benefit the environment, enhance sustainability and address the challenges facing customers, communities and the world.