Job description / Role
On behalf of a multinational Riyadh based company, we are seeking an Accountant with 2 years experience to accurately maintain the organization's financial records and transactions (invoices, AP, payroll) in accordance with established procedures and guidelines.
- Maintain accounting records and the GL accurately and bypassing journal entries based on solid supporting documents and reconciliations.
- Maintenance of the COB petty cash float and supervise and manage the store's petty cash process including petty cash expense recording, controlling the process as per the company policy, petty cash replenishment, etc.
- Initiate and process daily payments as per the daily fund management plan.
- Assist the Consultant, Accounting in the process of month-end closing, AP closing, payroll closing, FA & inventory closings for the timely processing of financial reports including monthly accounts.
- Perform bank reconciliations, inter-company reconciliations, GL reconciliations with subsidiary ledgers, vendor reconciliations, etc.
- Timely processing of supply invoicing process in the system, inventory calculation in the system in order to ensure the accurate inventory value in the balance sheet.
- Accurate data entry to the payroll systems and timely processing and payment of all payroll related payments.
- Timely and accurate maintenance of subsidiary ledgers i.e. FA register, AP module, ESB ledger, employee receivable ledgers.
- Perform the daily deposit tracking to ensure daily sales are deposited and daily tracking of cashless transactions and timely preparation of cashless reconciliations
- Preparation of daily cash flow statement to the leadership
- Perform CAPEX OPEX borrowing reconciliation.
- Record Keeping
- Audit support
- Learning & development
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of accounting programs (MS Dynamics & SAP Preferred)
- Analytical Skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Presentation skills
- Computer Literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Attention to detail
About the Company
Future Careers Middle East Free Zone LLC was established as a Recruitment & HR Consultancy to service both Clients and Candidates across the GCC region. An experienced Recruiter with over 20 years demonstrated history working in Human Resources & Recruitment across the Middle East markets. Skilled in Negotiation, HR Consulting, Executive Search, Team Building, and Technical Recruiting. Strong human resources professional.
Our current portfolio consists of blue-chip and multinational clients, private sector, semi-government organizations, and startups.
Future Careers Middle East
Zakher Marine International Inc.
RTC-1 Employment Services
Chief Accountant (Arabic Speaker)
UG Inc Executive Search