Job description / Role
The Junior Citrix Consultant's role involves carrying out installation, design and support solutions to the organisations customers.
A well-established global technology consulting firm who are going through an expansion phase.
* Attend customer opportunity and strategy meetings, including presenting solutions from a commercial and business perspective.
* Accountability for ensuring high levels of service availability, supporting others where necessary.
* Planning, installation, on-going management, monitoring, troubleshooting, and decommissioning for hosting, storage, backups/archiving.
* Proactively work with Technical Architects, Project Management and Stakeholders to ensure successful project delivery.
* Produce high and low level design documentation.
* Act as a Subject Matter Expert within the team proactively contributing to internal consulting documentation and seminars.
* Attractive salary
* Dynamic work environment
* Exciting project portfolio and the opportunity to work in an exciting organisation
* 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
* Strong experience in the administration or supporting Citrix projects.
* Experience deploying Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop 7.x solutions in a highly available configuration.
* In-depth knowledge of Citrix Provisioning Services, StoreFront and NetScaler Gateway.
* Citric Certifications are preferred.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.