Job description / Role
A Junior Cyber Security Engineer - Arabic speaker is required to join a company in Riyadh, KSA on a permanent basis.
• Operate, manage and troubleshoot security devices.
• IBM Guardian
• B.S. or Masters in IT field
• ITIL foundations certification
• Agile (Scrum) certification (a plus)
• Maximum 2 years of relevant working experience
• ITIL Certification is preferred
• Native Arabic speaker
• Must be available within 1 month maximum
• Bachelor's Degree - Information Technology/Any relevant is preferred
• Strong organizational, planning, leadership and management skills with a confident and professional manner
• Strong English communication skills with excellent presentation skills
• Ability to work under pressure in a highly targeted environment
• Committed to self-development and the development of others
About the Company
Founded in 1996, Halian is an IT services company with a strong track record of delivering value for our customers across the UK, Europe, The Middle East and Africa.
The experience we have gained means that we can help our clients reduce information technology costs, increase IT systems performance, and free up valuable internal resource to focus on core business activities. Our knowledge base covers a variety of industry sectors including Government, Healthcare, Telecommunications and Pharmaceuticals, as well as a specialist Financial markets capability in our Luxembourg office.
We operate with a culture of openness and trust that helps us to develop strong working relationships with our clients and with our core technology partners Dell, Oracle, Red Hat and Symantec.
Our three key service offerings of Managed Services, Resourcing Services and Professional Services can be used independently or integrated to provide a truly comprehensive service.