Job description / Role
In this position, you will need to conduct security testing against clients’ information technology infrastructure and standalone web and mobile applications, on remote and on-site engagements, following established testing methodologies.
• Infrastructure Penetration Testing (External/Internal)
• Application Testing according to OWASP methodology (Web/Mobile)
• Vulnerability Assessments
• Professional grade reporting that includes the identified vulnerabilities’ descriptions, technical risk rating, the exploitation outcome along with mitigation recommendations
• University degree in Information Technology, Cyber Security or Computer Science
• Concrete knowledge of Penetration Testing methodologies, techniques, and toolsets
• Sound understanding of TCP/IP networking, operating systems (Windows/Linux) internals, and Web/Mobile application technologies
• Industry-recognized Penetration Testing certifications will be highly valued (e.g., CEH, Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP); Offensive Security Web Expert (OSWE); Offensive Security Certified Expert (OSCE); Offensive Security Exploitation Expert (OSEE), CEH, GIAC; and/or Relevant certification from the Council of Registered Ethical Security Testers (CREST), such as CRT, CCT etc.)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, including the ability to describe highly technical concepts in widely comprehensible terms
• Ability to prioritize and manage workload to meet deadlines and project objectives
• Ability to maintain professionalism and strive for high ethical standards at all times
About the Company
We manage cyber exposure, risks and compliance.
We identify, predict and prevent cyber threats.
We use security analytics and sophisticated risk and threat management technology to dynamically protect our clients by identifying, analyzing, predicting and preventing cyber threats.
In real time.