Job description / Role
• Participates in the preparation of the Contract Baseline Schedule and/or Revised Schedules in coordination with the lead planner and the advice & guidance of the Regional Planning Manager and the project team.
• Prepares the progress update monitoring sheets for the various project phases and disciplines to allow performing periodic project schedule updates.
• Prepares & Updates the "Progress Performance Curves & "Key Performance Indicators periodically" in coordination with the lead planner to monitor the project performance.
• Highlights to the project management about any deviation in the plan -"out of sequence"- and be able to implement the required corrective actions.
• Records the daily progress and prepares the site's daily report.
• Liaises and assists the project controls manager in preparing weekly and monthly reports and budget preparation and maintaining proper project planning records.
• Performs any other related duties as assigned.
SAR 10,000 to 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• 5 years minimum (planning) experience and proven work record as a planner to have experience in Civil Main Contractor in KSA.
• Must be specified in project execution.
• Must have Bachelor's degree in Civil.
• Excellent knowledge of Primavera P6, MS Project
About the Company
Ignite Search & Selection is a leading Recruitment Agency in the Middle East. Ignite's team of specialist recruiters now works across a range of sectors including Legal, Digital/Technology, Retail/FMCG, Construction and Engineering.
We pride ourselves on given both clients and candidates expert market knowledge in our chosen sectors. We value getting a detailed understanding of our clients and candidates expectations to find the perfect fit for all parties.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
ARCCO (Al Raeel National General Contracting Co.)