Job description / Role
• The candidate will be responsible to execute all assigned retail brand marketing projects for SSS within KSA.
• In detail this means he/she will drive all retail brand marketing executions in SSS stores according to the Concept Map & OMNI.
• It is vital to be able to execute to the highest level of retail marketing, driving suppliers to deliver on time within assigned budget, and meet the SSS expectations on quality, making sure that all seasonal initiatives are being told in the best possible way.
• The candidate will be key point of contact within the retail marketing/ Category/ Operation/ IMC teams and require strong communication skills.
• He/She will report to the Retail Brand Marketing Manager.
• 3-5 Years of Retail Brand Marketing Experience
• Technical skills: Advanced knowledge of MS-Office applications (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Project).
• Efficiency: Strong organization & multi-tasking skills, and an eye-for-detail.
• Communication: Excellent knowledge of English (written, verbal). Knowledge of Arabic is a plus.
• Vendor Management
• Understanding Brand Guidelines
• Attention to details and production information
About the Company
Established in 1978, by the Baker family who still own and manage the company today, Gulf Marketing Group is one of the Middle East's leading, family owned companies. Gulf Marketing Group operates regionally, across the GCC and boasts a diverse portfolio of brands, retail outlets and services. Gulf Marketing Group subsidiaries operate in key sectors such as retail and distribution of sporting goods and lifestyle brands, health and fitness, food and food processing, integrated 3PL logistics, real estate, healthcare and pharmacies, education and technology. Since 1978, Gulf Marketing Group has introduced more than 90 international brands into the Middle East, as well as building the reputation of our homegrown brands as reliable and quality driven companies.
We are proud to be one of the top 10 retailers in the Gulf region with:
- More than three decades experience managing international brands in local environments
- A prestigious portfolio of world class brand partners
- Anchor tenancy in all major GCC shopping malls
- A proven track record of securing exclusive retail and distributor agreements
- An experienced management team
- Strong customer relationships