Job description / Role
Who we are
Chalhoub is the leading luxury retailer in the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands, and over 65 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of the organisation's growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
What you'll be doing
The job holder of this position is responsible for assisting delivery of all kinds of trainings. The job holder is also responsible for assisting in the development of resources and coursework material.
- Follow all relevant L&D policies, processes and standard operating procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Implement activities under close supervision
- Escalate complex problems to the relevant person to ensure case/issue is closed efficiently and in timely a manner
- Participate in the development, evaluation, design, and implementation of training and staff development programs
- Assist in designing the outlines and training manuals
- Provide on-site support in the training sessions delivered to staff
- Acquire multimedia aids and educational materials
- Handle learners' queries and consolidate all ad-hoc training requests
- Follow up on training needs based on performance appraisals
- Assist in the development of a framework for testing and evaluation for the training program
- Seek new and relevant training tools
- Liaise and assist the Learning Specialists on special tasks
- Use of available tools within the Group to deliver digital knowledge
- Design and develop face to face and online Learning and Development Solutions
- Participate in relevant projects and community activities as and when needed
What you'll need to succeed
- University Degree in Business or any related field
- 0-2 years of experience in the same field
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.