Job description / Role
A leading national aviation organization specializing in providing cargo and passenger services. They are committed to providing seamless passenger experience from start to end and ensure that their services are consistently delivered at the highest standard.
They are currently looking to recruit A JV Coordination Specialist to be based KSA.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Review and rewrite all Finance policies and procedures needed in the newly created JVs or new business under the company when needed to a new format and add additional policies needed to ensure compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.
• Ensure policy and procedure owners include all required elements into the related documents by working directly with and providing training to the owners on how policies and procedures are to be structured and written in compliance with the department policy and procedure initiative.
• Work with businesses to develop new or revisions to existing policies and procedures as new products or services are offered, new lines of business are initiated, or new regulatory requirements are published.
• Ensure all policies are aligned with the appropriate approving body.
• Be the subject matter expert for the new businesses on policy and procedure standards and use of the business Policies.
• Responsible for advising on the financial structure for the new JVs or new business based on their based needs and projected activities.
• Responsible to work with the appropriate approval and decision makers to fund the JVs and new business when needed.
• Incorporate all new rules and standards where applicable in the policies and procedures to meet Regulatory and Control Requirements.
• Maintain and test Internal Controls Framework that mitigates risk and assures integrity of financial reporting for all JVs or new businesses under the company.
• Report and communicate to management the result of the test of Internal Controls for JVs and new businesses.
• Work with Management to enhance and update the Internal Controls Framework for all financial processes, policies, and procedures of JVs and new businesses.
• Performs other duties as required to support Accounting Policies and System Department.
• Minimum of a bachelor's degree in Accounting / Business Administration/Finance Management/Management Information System
• MBA or Master's in a relevant field is a plus
• A certification in a Finance-related field from an accredited institution (e.g. CFA, CPA, CMA, IFRS) is preferred
• Minimum of 4-6 years of work experience in Finance
• Fluency in English is a major plus
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering