Job description / Role
• To supervise climbing wall sessions for individuals or groups, including courses, public sessions, birthday parties, schools or private bookings.
• To carry out pre-session checks on the climbing wall and equipment.
• To carry out monthly checks on the climbing wall.
• To assist in route setting.
• To ensure that all equipment is in safe working order after each session.
• To ensure that any damaged equipment or building fabric is reported as soon as possible.
• To ensure that all operating procedures are adhered to, with no compromises to health and safety.
• To ensure that all climbers have completed/obtained the necessary pre-session requirements (competent climber, parental consent form, wristband etc)
• To ensure that the climbing wall room is locked after each session and that the wall is never left unattended.
• Ensure that good practise is being demonstrated by customers and, where necessary, addressing this is a diplomatic but effective manner when required.
• To provide the highest level of customer service and operate to Gymnastic’s standards.
• To abide by the Saudi’s code of conduct for sports coaches and maintain a fair and equitable approach to coaching at all times regardless of ethnicity, race, gender, religion or disability
Person Specification Essential
• Climbing Wall Award or Single Pitch Award
• Effective communication skills 2
• A friendly, outgoing personality
• To be punctual, well organised and reliable
• To be able to work effectively with other team members
• Substantial experience of climbing
• Previous experience of instructing adults and children
• Displays commitment to the protection and safeguarding of children and young people
• Values and respects the views and needs of children and young people
• Must be able to communicate well with others, be a team player, and have good leadership skills.
• Must have experience in Climbing and the safety issues
• Have certification in CPR, her country Safety Certification.
• General knowledge of understanding of Saudi ethics.
• Ability to work in and resolve conflict situations.
• Ability to represent the Gymtastic in a mature and professional manner.
• Must be able to “spot” children during their activities in the gym.
• Ability to see and hear clearly 30 yards away.
• Ability to provide sustained attention to students during class time in the gymnastics center.
• Assure clean and well maintained equipment and facility.
• Maintain a high morale of staff and participants.
About the Company
Our mission is to teach preschool children and primary-age children the healthy lifestyle habits with a complete physical education program.
Our purpose is to seek to promote the principles and values of sport for athletes' children an increase the level of performance. that will contribute to the improvement and development of the sporting environment in Saudi Arabia. Our center is providing unique, fund, and healthy lifestyle entertainment service.