Job description / Role
The primary responsibility of the Key Account Specialist is to align Nivea strategy with customers’ needs by developing mutual business opportunities. At this position, he has to maximize short and long term sales and profitability and build long term relationships with customers to become the preferred supplier.
Main Responsibilities include:
• Gather customer trends, needs and competitor information and disseminate within the organization
• Ensure that in-store activity generates sales
• Follow up financial performance of Key Account Customer
• Follow up on payment delays
• Develop and manage long term customer relationships
• Ensure best-in-class execution of the Business Plan for the Key Accounts i.e.
• Distribution & Availability
• Visibility (On/Off Shelfs)
• University Degree in Commerce or Business is preferred
• English and Arabic speaking
• Fresh Graduate or with Sales operation experience (1-2 years)
• Marketing experience is an advantage
• Persistent, hardworking, goal-driven
• Able to handle multiple priorities
About the Company
Welcome to the world of skincare. Beiersdorf is one of the world's leading international skincare companies and home to global brands like NIVEA, Eucerin, La Prairie, Labello and 8x4.
Focus on Skin Care. Closer to Markets. These two elements form Beiersdorfs consumer business strategy. Skin care is our key competence and also today the focus of all our efforts. With closeness to the markets we are able to identify local consumer wishes quickly and align ourselves precisely with the respective market development.
Worldwide Presence. We focus on markets with above-average growth potential. Our business is divided into three regions; Europe and North America, Asia and Emerging Markets.
Strong Brands. With NIVEA, Eucerin and La Prairie we have three of the worlds most successful global skin care brands for the mass, pharmacy and selective market.
Consumer Closeness. We know what appeals to our consumers. At the same time, we think ahead and anticipate consumer wishes with our innovations. Our brands are trusted all over the world.
Compelling Innovations. Beiersdorf is an international research and development leader in the area of skin care. We develop effective skin care solutions for consumers, drawing on 130 years of experience and state-of-the-art biological methods.
Talented Employees. Success has many faces. At Beiersdorf, there are around 18,000 worldwide. Join our team and drive results in an environment which embraces entrepreneurship, change and speed.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||21 May|