Job description / Role
- Actively seek out new projects and leads within KSA market verticals, in line with the Company's approved market products.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships in order to develop business with new and existing clients.
- To achieve monthly/quarterly sales targets and budgets contributing to the growth of the Company.
- Ensure professional, clear and regular communication to all clients, potential customers and internal support staff and stakeholders at all times which managing projects from inception through to conclusion.
- Experience within the lighting sector is essential, ideally with a minimum of two years experience in the KSA market.
- Preferably in the Retail, F&B, Commercial & Hospitality sectors, although other relevant experience will be considered.
- A proven track record of delivering sales growth, achieving and exceeding budgets the lighting industry, whilst delivering an excellent customer experience such that your existing customer base will want to continue to do business with you, even if you move companies.
- Qualifications are not as important as experience and being self motivated with the right attitude, commitment and drive to succeed
- Candidates must be fluent in English, Arabic also highly beneficial but not essential.
- Candidates should also be proficient in the use of email & Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word, etc.) and should also hold a KSA driving license
About the Company
The Aurora Group is an international, privately owned LED lighting organisation. The core values and East-West partnership upon which the Aurora Group was founded continue to underpin the company today. With an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for inspirational lighting solutions, Aurora has successfully transitioned from a traditional lighting organisation to one at the forefront in the development of smart connected lighting to deliver Value Beyond Illumination™.
Vertically integrated, the Group, which was awarded Manufacturer of the Year at the Lux Awards 2015, offers services from manufacturing to project delivery under the Aurora and Enlite brands. All Aurora products are specifically designed and manufactured for five key verticals: residential, hospitality, retail, commercial and industrial. Since its establishment in 1999, the Group’s rapid pace of growth has seen sales in excess of US$1billion.
Key Account Manager
L'Oreal Middle East
Business Development Manager - Freight Forwarding
|Saudi Arabia||20 Oct|
Sales Manager / Sales Executive
A Leading Company
Regional Customer Manager, Cluster A
Area Sales Manager
Viva HR Consultants