Job description / Role
This position will be responsible to provide effective Sales Representation of leading manufacturers where the company has agency agreements to assure attainment of Sales Objectives. Within this role you will be responsible for visiting, managing and developing relationships with key clients including government, semi - government, large scale private projects and so on.
Our client is a young and rapidly growing Oil and Gas trading company.
* You will also be responsible for providing a consultative service and be knowledgeable in advising the best products and advice to clients.
* You will need to analyze project drawings, prepare and submit tenders, produce regular reports and execute other key responsibilities.
* Act as a single point contact for assigned customers, coordinate with partner manufacturers support on initiatives, conduct jobs within guidelines established for pricing, contract review, order processing, while taking reasonable initiatives to institute on time Performance to customer request date.
* Participate in accountability meetings as required, report key accountability metrics weekly to manager and operations
An attractive package with benefits
* Must have 5 - 10 years of experience in valve sales or related equipment. Aftermarket sales are highly preferred.
* Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar technical degree is preferred
* Minimum 2- 3 years' experience in high level account management and be confident in engaging with senior stakeholders with excellent communication skills.
* LV, ELV, MV or Lighting experience
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Key Account Manager - Valves, Pumps & Seals - Oil & Gas
|Saudi Arabia||4 Mar|
National Sales Manager
|Saudi Arabia||27 Mar|
|Saudi Arabia||27 Mar|
Business Development Manager - Environment Monitoring Products
|Saudi Arabia||10 Mar|
Business Development Director
|Saudi Arabia||18 Mar|