Job description / Role
Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 150 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 80,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands . That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack , for the right moment , made the right way . It's time for you to Make It with Mondelez International.
In Sales , you'll put our customers at the heart of our business. By building strong relationships with every customer, big or small, you'll help Mondelez International become the supplier of choice and ensure we deliver world-class execution of our business plans in every store.
- Prepare sales action plans
- Schedule sales activity
- Develop and maintain a customer database
- Maintain sales execution of promotional materials
- Conduct direct marketing activities
- Make sales visit to new and existing customers
- Show and make presentations of company products to current and potential customers
- Negotiate with customers
- Maintain sales activity in place
- Respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good customers relationships.
- Follow up on sales activity and collection.
- Perform weekly trade stock inventory and attend the delivery
- Monitor and report on sales activities and follow up with your manager.
- Participate in sales events and meeting.
- Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree
- Proven experience in the sales environment (min 1 year), preferably in the FMCG industry
- Good understanding of the Eastern province geography
- Arabic (professional fluency)
- English (basic spoken and written)
- Hard worker
- Able to maintain good relationships with customers
- Working under pressure
Mondelez International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About the Company
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is one of the world's largest snacks companies, with 2015 net revenues of approximately $30 billion.
Our dream is to create delicious moments of joy in everything we do. Nearly 100,000 employees support this dream by manufacturing and marketing delicious food and beverage products for consumers in approximately 165 countries around the world.
We are the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, with leading market shares in every category in which we compete. Mondelez International holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate and Candy as well as the No. 2 position in Gum. (source: Euromonitor)
About 85 percent of our annual revenue is generated in fast-growing snacks categories, and nearly 75 percent of our sales come from outside of North America.
Key Accounts Executive
|Saudi Arabia||29 Jul|
Sales / Business Development Specialist
Thales Middle East
|Saudi Arabia||4 Aug|
Ecommerce Executive - FMCG
Right Calibre Executive Search