Job description / Role
m2r Education are working with this ambitious Riyadh based school who are currently in the process of building a state of the art American international school for a 2020 opening.
This will be a KG-12 female school with capacity for 2000 pupils offering the full American Diploma programme with instruction primarily in English. The school will have excellent facilities both indoor and outdoor and is part of a multimillion dollar project.
In order to facilitate the opening of the school, they need a cohort of female teachers who have excellent experience in early years / primary care.
• Up to 13000SAR (£2700 / $3500) tax free/mth
• Free compound housing and transportation
• Class A medical insurance
• Return flights
• Work visa
• This is a great opportunity to be part of a brand new school which hopes to be the premier American international school in Riyadh.
Please note all employment offers will be subject to 2 professional references and a current DBS check / police clearance
Start date: August 2020
• The school has requested teachers from the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa ONLY
• PGCE / Teaching Licence in area of specialisation to be backed by 3 years of experience.
• Bachelor degree ideally in education
• 3 years minimum experience
• Experience of US curriculum preferred
• Able to start by August 2020
About the Company
Established in 2001, m2r Education is a multi award winning UK based firm offering a quality and ethical recruitment service to overseas organisations within the education & training sectors.
Our clients are viewed as valuable partners and include international schools, FE colleges, HE institutions, independent training centres and corporate organisations. Our aim is to develop long lasting relationships and help them grow by providing the best talent possible via an excellent customer experience.
Our candidates are treated with respect and professionalism at all times. We genuinely want to help and will advise you on your next overseas move. Having core values centred on integrity and quality, we will always do our utmost to help without pushing positions forward which are not necessarily suitable.
This is why we have won over 6 international business awards, been used as case studies by the British Government and received glowing references from those that have experienced our service.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Primary Homeroom Teacher - Immediate Joining
Beaconhouse School System