Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
Our client is one of the reputed operations in the facilities management industry providing facilities services & solutions to royal clients associated with them in the entire kingdom of Saudi Arabia. They are looking to hire a Refrigerator Technician for their site based in Riyadh in KSA. In this role, your responsibility would include but not limited to:
* Perform repairs and maintenance duties on a wide variety of kitchen and refrigeration equipment such as walk-in freezers, industrial-sized steam cookers, refrigerators, ice machines, washers, ovens, dryers, dishwashers, and water coolers.
* Carry out periodic inspection, cleaning, and equipment servicing.
* Attend quickly to emergency call on equipment repair issues, as well as to after work hour calls.
* Exceptional ability to properly investigate problems with food equipment, discover the issue, and correct it.
* Strong ability to read and comprehend wiring diagrams, and to follow manuals on operation and installation to successful
* Strong ability to repair various types of equipment safely and efficiently, and to maintain and service them.
* Strong knowledge of how various types of kitchens and refrigeration equipment work.
* Strong knowledge of plumbing repair and installation practice and procedure.
* Strong knowledge of basic electrical practice, theory, and safety
* Strong knowledge of the fundamental of commercial refrigeration practice and theory.
* Strong knowledge of method, tools and equipment used in the maintenance and repair of mechanical and electrical equipment.
To be considered, you need to meet the following requirements:
* Minimum 2-4 years of experience in maintenance and technical operations with kitchen and laundry equipment.
* Ability to work with moving mechanical parts, pressurized steam equipment, open flames, heated surfaces and liquids.
* ITI/Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical.
* Previous experience as a Kitchen technician.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Physically fit and able to lift heavy equipment.
* Willing to work in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a human resources and recruitment agency that provides a holistic business and talent solution in a progressive, dynamic, and efficient way.
We pride ourselves as a unique black pearl and strive to delight our clients with a personalized partnership that helps them propel towards success.
Whether you need to find top talent, your next great job opportunity, or a consulting solution for managing your business, engaging employees, evolving your work culture, planning your people strategy, or resourcing challenges, we can help.