Kong API Developer
Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
• Should be able to independently develop & deliver end to end solution and implementation of Kong API Gateway in Hybrid mode for financial/banking sector.
• Configuration of various Kong Entities, Kong Ingress with Kubernetes and its configurations.
• Platform monitoring and Debug any platform or application issues.
• Experience of automating Kong API gateway configurations as part of DevOps pipeline, CI/CD of Kong installation, Entities in Kubernates platform (Anthos)
• API design standards patterns, writing and Deploying Open API Specification into Kong Developer Portal for Swagger and OpenAPI 2.0, REST, JSON, XML
• Knowledge on Various Kong tools like Deck, Insomnia and etc
• Configuration various Kong plugin and customized the same.
• Custom plugin development by using Kong PDK and other functions developments.
• Hosting and managing all Services into Kong Gateway.
• OAUTH/OIDC - token based authentication protocol
• Good working knowledge on MICRO SERVICE, API gateway and Streaming based platform (Confluent, Kafka)
• Good working knowledge on RESTFul based APIs and various protocols
• Lua programming skills
One of the below combinations of skills are preferred:
• Kong API developer + Microservice Developer
• Kong API developer + Mule Developer
• Kong API developer + IBM DataPower Developer
• Kong API developer + Cloud Engineer (Kubernates, Anthos, Oracle Cloud )
About the Company
Saudi Networkers Services, incorporated in 2001 with an aim to provide the world class business and consulting services through a combination of market insight, technical excellence and unrivalled agile methodology.
Our success stems from building strong relationships and trusted partners, which enabled us delivering exceptional services to public sector, as well as some world's leading organizations, in Telecommunication, Information Technology, Cyber Security, Banking, Energy, Utilities and various other industry arenas.
We collaborate closely, ideate that how the work gets done, while working alongside businesses to collaborate on growth and applying breakthrough innovations, that drive exponential impact, managed by teams specialized in their assigned industry sectors.