Job description / Role
KS1 Teacher - Saudi Arabia
Our client is based in the Easter Province of Saudi Arabia and have been established since 1977. They have a new 20 million Sar state of the Art building and are looking for their new intake of staff for September 2020.
In their Nursery and Reception classes, they follow the English Early Years Framework. In Years 1-6 they deliver the English National Curriculum through a cross-curricular approach using themes led by different subject programmes of study namely history, geography and science.
• Bachelors degree and PGCE or Bed
• Experience from an international school is an advantage
• Experience of using the UK curriculum is essential
• British / Irish passport holders (due to visa restrictions)
• Tax free salaries starting from £31,297 (including overseas allowance)
• Fully Furnished Accommodation
• Flights and Mobilization costs
• Children's School fees
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
About the Company
At Alderwood, we pride ourselves on best practice recruitment, tailored for the Work Based Learning, Welfare to Work and Education sectors. Our core values and attributes are important to use and underline our proven ability to deliver results