Job description / Role
Reporting to the Senior Credit Controller this role entails proactively liaising with team members to finalize client contracts, prepare invoices, responsible for collection and credit control. Administrative support work – helping in the day to day running of the commercial function of the finance department. It involves significant contact with senior levels of staff. Candidate will work with Middle East finance team and with Senior Analysts in their cases along with the wider business team.
The successful candidate will take on responsibilities including but not limited to those listed below:
• Proactively initiating the procurement follow up with our clients
• Finalizing agreements and coordinating legal reviews if necessary
• Proactively initiating the invoicing process, or upon guidance from Senior Analysts and/or Commercial Manager
• Proactively follow up on overdue invoices and report any issues faced
• Maintaining professional and courteous behavior with client at all times
• Performing other duties as assigned
• You will need only 1-2 years’ work experience in the finance department of a corporate office
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Excellent communication skills in Arabic and English, writing and speaking
• Finance/Accounting Degree
• Experience working within a team
• Highly skilled in MS Office applications
• Organised and efficient, able to work to tight deadlines
• Good organisational skills
• Committed team player
• Good client correspondence skills
• A hardworking attitude, attention to detail and demonstrated ability to work efficiently under pressure
• Professional demeanor with experience in a multinational environment
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.