Job description / Role
The Business Development team has been set up to support the leadership team in the development of commercial and technical proposal materials in response to prospective client's requests. As RFP Administrator, you will be supporting the Business Development team by following all client requests throughout their proposal cycle. You will be responsible for on-time delivery of all proposals entrusted to the team by identifying the leadership team to evaluate the RFP, organizing tasks effectively and engaging with different teams to procure documentation. You will be inspecting client proposal documents, highlighting requirements to separate technical, administrative and commercial parts, coming up with a systematic project plan to ensure client requirements are met.
• Interacting effectively with different teams to optimize information flow and scheduling process
• Organizing tasks as mini-projects and ensuring completion and accuracy as per requirements and company standards
• Organizing an online library for all documents created for processed proposals
• Managing multiple tasks with conflicting priorities in a time-sensitive environment
• Understanding and managing complex reporting relationships and incorporating multiple cultures
• Interpreting rules and guidelines flexibly to enhance the business while adhering to company values and culture
The candidate we are looking for will:
• Be currently based in Riyadh
• Have 0-2 years administrative support experience preferably in a professional services firm
• Knowledge of and experience in the Middle East
• Proficiency in English and Arabic written and verbal skills
• Advanced level computer skills: Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Ability to perform successfully in a fast-paced, intellectually intense, service-oriented environment
• Organization skills: ability to handle competing priorities effectively
• Resourcefulness, solution-oriented attitude and high attention to detail
• Ability to work effectively as a member of a team
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.